Clear skin is all we want, a skin that is free from marks, flaws, and acne. There’s no one who’s happy with pimple-prone skin however, some of us have to go through this unwanted process in our life. One can be the happiest if their skin is flawless and pimple-free with a clear tone. Acnes are breakouts that make a person look ugly and unattractive not only in front of others but also for oneself.
Nowadays people encounter a lot of pimples and irritation on the skin due to the pollution, dust as well some unsupported skincare products. Acne generally occurs due to bacterial formation in the skin that is clogged in pores. Pores when full of dust and germs turn out to be pimples and also cause irritation and inflammation. It is very difficult to encounter acne and pimples as they’re painful and also leave marks on the skin.
Getting rid of pimples is very important but not really easy, however, we’re here to serve you with some helpful home remedies on how to get rid of acne. By performing these home remedies you’ll be able to get rid of acne easily with less or no extra work or money. The given remedies include products that are used on a daily basis and are easy to collect and afford.
How to get rid of acne?
1. Apple cider vinegar
This product is made up of apple and is helpful for various purposes. It has the potential to fight against bacteria and viruses and also contains various organic acids. As acne occurs due to bacteria, this can help in treating it. This remedy is a very common one to treat acne and eradicate inflammation from the skin.
* Take 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and mix it with 3/4 cup of water. Use a cotton ball to dip and dab on your acne, do it Twice or thrice a day.
2. Cinnamon and honey mask
Both honey and cinnamon are rich in antioxidants and they are really good for treating acne and other bacterial symptoms on the skin. These two components are easily available and help to get rid of doctors and treatments. These two ingredients are easily available in the kitchen and can help you in an effective manner to heal your skin.
* Take 2 tablespoons of honey, add one tablespoon of cinnamon powder, mix it well to form a paste. Cleanse your face with water or cleanser and apply throughout the face, keep it for 12-15 minutes and rinse off with cold water. It will help a lot.
3. Tea tree oil
This tree is a native to Australia and has amazing antioxidants in it. It is well known for its anti-bacterial properties and also helps to reduce inflammation. It is tested that tea tree oil can help in reducing acne and inflammation on the skin. This oil is herbal and full of minerals to help you with acne and pimple and outbreaks and will cool your skin.
* Take 1/10 part of tea tree oil and mix it with 9/10 part of water. Use a cotton ball to dip in and dab on your skin gently, all over the area where you have acne or acne marks, rinse after 10 minutes with normal or cold water. Do this twice a day.
4. Green tea
Green tea is highly rich in antioxidants and can help in reducing inflammation and acne. Having 2 cups of green tea and can help your body push out toxins that lead to acne ultimately. One must drink green tea as well as use the tea to massage on your skin where you encounter acne to treat it gently.
*Take used green tea bags , let them cool down in the refrigerator for some time. Use them as cotton pads and gently rub on your skin with light hands and no pressure. Make sure the tea bags are wet and the tea water can be touched to your acne prone skin.
5. Aloe vera
This plant is well known for multiple skin benefits and for a clear and flawless skin. It is anti-bacterial and the best option to apply on your skin to reduce inflammation, rashes, burns, and itching. This is added to numerous creams, face wash, lotions and soaps to clear your skin. It is a wonderful ingredient for face skin as well as for hair.
* Take fresh aloevera, peel it well and extract the gel from the aloe strap. Apply the gel directly on your face, let ot be there for 15 minutes and then rinse it with cold water. do this twice a day.
6. Regular exercise
Working out at least for an hour is essential for our body to function well and to stay fit. Exercise helps to secrete good hormones and reduce the bad ones that cause acne. Working out can help you release toxins that are ultimately released by acne or pimple outbreaks. Exercising also reduces stress which results in lowering the stress hormone that produces acne and helps to keep your skin clear and flawless always.
- Avoid oily food
- Avoid sugary food
- Avoid aerated drinks
- Avoid hot ingredients such as ginger
- Wash your face after every 2-3 hours
- Do not touch your face very often
- Drink lots of water
- Eat healthy and take proper nutrition
- Eat fruits and green vegetables
- Try home remedies
- Use ice to remove inflammation
- Use curd to help the skin to cool down
Acne and pimples are a common problem for everyone and one cannot get rid of it totally. They keep on coming and going for some periods of time but a lot of them, that too for long time spans make them unavoidable. They do bump sometimes when there’s something unusual in your body. Given remedies might not work for everyone but they’re worth a try.